22.1.12

The Best Perfume Ever!

 I'm not sure if you guys have heard about this perfume but this is currently one of my all time favourite perfumes. For Christmas i got the small 'Midnight Fantasy' perfume because I had never tried any of the Britney Spears Perfume but my mum has the big pink one.

I am literally in love with this perfume. The scent is like a fruity/floral scent and the scent (for me) stays on me for most of the day after applying it! I have already recommended this perfume to all of my close friends and some of them have said that they are going to buy the product just to try it! Yay!


Plus the bottle the perfume comes in is absolutely adorable! I love how there are small little diamond things on the perfume and the pattern around the top of the bottle and plus the cap to the bottle comes off easily!

I recommend this perfume to everyone and anyone! It smells delicious! I have also asked a couple of my guy friends to see if they like the scent so there will be a video up on my YouTube account or I might just post a video here!

Take care my lovelies & don't forget to follow this blog & sub my YouTube account and if I'm lucky enough will you also follow my Twitter & my tumblr ;)

LOVE YOU ALL  xoxo

6 comments:

  1. i love this perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i prefer the circus britney spears perfume

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo that looks kewl!! def gonna try that :) sorry for commentign on all your posts just love goin through everyones blogs hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon - I'm inlove with the perfume.
    @Angela - What's that one like? I haven't tried it before.
    @You Make Me Feel So- You should definetely test it out :) and that's alright I don't mind all the spamming haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have the perfume so don't know how it smells like"sad"

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, knowing the best perfumes to apply for everyday use can help you determine what type of scents to wear that will be appropriate for various situations. The perfume you wear should not annoy or overwhelm the people around you.

    ReplyDelete