20.1.12

Command Brand!

This morning I had just received in the mail the samples from the company Command Brand.



For those of you who have never heard of 'Command Brand' they are a company that sell picture hanging strips that you attach to a painting or a box and then apply to the wall.
Here is what the pack should look like if you had already ordered the sample :



















As you can see I have already used them, so I will show you guys what I used the strips on.

I used these bad boys on these 2 little things that were causing less room on my desk. The left little stationary holder I have had since I was 10 & it comes in handy when i just want to leave spare notes and extra rulers and pens inside it. The right object of this photo is a box I made myself, for my small eye shadow brushes & my Charlie Red perfume which I can't fit in my perfume box, and just small lip balms. When I first applied the 2 strips to the purple box in this photo I thought it was going to fall considering my perfume is pretty heavy! But amazingly it didn't fall at all!

Pros: It can handle holding my heavy perfume with all the other extra things as well at the same time.
        It's easy to apply and is not sticky like some products for hanging photos I have used.
        Fast Shipping! It took altogether 1 day!
Cons:No cons at all!

I recommend this product to people who love hanging pictures and portraits on their wall and don't have to worry about it falling down and being broken!

Go checkout their website at command.com

I'll be doing more product reviews I have gotten so far and maybe a haul video for my YouTube account?
Not sure..

x

2 comments:

  1. oo kool i need this for my painting cuz i just left it there on my spare table hehe wats the website?? xooxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @You Make Me Feel So- Sorry I didn't reply faster I didn't notice your comment. I already mentioned the website but here it is: command.com :) xo

    ReplyDelete